Thursday 24 April 2014

April Favourites

Untitled #3

Here are some of the things that I have been loving in the month of April, the first one on the top of my list is the Disney film Frozen, I been waiting for months for this to be released on DVD because I never got chance to see in the cinema. Now after watching twice in a week I have to say it was decently worth the wait. I won't spoil the film for anyone who hasn't seen it yet, but the graphics and music of the film are amazing. I also love the unexpected twist at the end what I didn't even see coming. I have to say my favourite song of the film has to be "Let it go" sung by Idina Menzel and for me this film is up there with my favourites such as Beauty and the Beast and the Tangled.

For music this month, I have been loving the new album from Glee star Lea Michele and her debut album Louder. Being a lover of Glee I find myself downloading all her tracks she has ever done on Glee so I knew her album was a must buy for me. I just how her voice sounds and the emotional side it has to it. My favourite tracks from her album have to be Cannonball, Burn with you, Louder and On my way.

For my favourite fashion piece of the month has to be my good old navy converse, I love throwing on these shoes and they just go with everything that I wear and are very comfortable to drive in.

One of my favourite piece of bakeware this month has to be the Wilton 1M icing nozzle, I been really getting into decorating my cupcakes this month and this has done the job perfectly. I love the way that it can turn your simple cupcakes into professionally looking cupcake you see on baking book covers. This nozzle is widely used to create a rose swirl on your cupcakes, however I used it to create a swirl then placing mini eggs in the middle to create a nest effect (see my Easter eggcupcakes).

The last favourite on my list is a perfume from Cacharel called Amor Amor, I love the scent of this perfume at the moment it has a very unique rose smell to it with like a fruity citrus edge to it.  


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment