Tuesday 29 April 2014

Mini Baking/ Bakeware Haul

I paced a little order on Amazon last week for some new baking tools and a new cooking book and I thought I would share it with you all and this is what I brought:
1. Joseph Joseph Nest Cupsin Multi-Colour - I mainly brought these so it would make it easier for me to make the recipes from my new cooking book. I love the bright colours they come in and how each one is labelled with the measurement on. I also thing these will come in very handy instead of using measuring scales all the time; I can just use these cups instead.

2. Kitchen CraftColourworks Measuring Spoon Set of 5 - I didn't really need these but my old ones really did need replacing. I love how these match the measuring cups and will come in really handy. 

3. PrestigeCook Spatula Set - I love silicone spatulas, I think they are better than wooden spoons. Since I only own one of these, I thought I would order some more so when baking a number of different things; I don't have to keep washing them up.

4. Cookie: 100 Essential Recipes by Jo Wilso - this book is fairly new out in the UK however the only downside to it is, that the book is American so all the measurement are American so hence why I needed to buy some measuring cups to weigh the ingredients out. However there are so many recipes I want to try out from the book so keep your eyes on my up and coming posts to see them (you can also follow me on bloglovin).

xxx

 



4 comments:

  1. My measuring spoons are super similar to yours

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am lost without them, them come in so useful :)

      Delete
  2. ooh the Joseph Joseph cups seem really cute
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete