Saturday 19 April 2014

Recipe: Rocky Road Crunch Bars - Nigella

Recipe: Rocky Road Crunch Bars: 

I thought I would try to create something new so I decided to try out some Rocky Roads bars. There are so many good recipes out there and combinations that can be done to make then, in the end I settled on Rocky Road Crunch bars recipe created by Nigella.
I have to say this is one of the quickest recipes I have ever done, all you have to do is melt the butter, golden syrup and chocolate in a pan all together. Once done, pour most of the chocolate mixture onto the broken up biscuits and marshmallows mix together and place in a tray. Then pour the rest of the chocolate mixture over the top and place into the fridge over night. This recipe is so simple to do and there is no need for an oven and it went down really well with my family. I will definitely make Rocky Roads again but will probably experiment with the ingredients I put in them next time.
Rocky Road Bars after being in the fridge all night

Cut up into bars
Ready to eat
For full ingredients and instructions please follow this link

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear! This looks so damn delicious!!

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are so nice, and so easy to make xx

      Delete