Tuesday 15 April 2014

Spring Wish List: 2014

Spring 2014 Wish ListWish List

Shoe Wish List:
I seem to buy a pair of Converse every two months mainly because I am just so in love with the brand and the range of colours they come in. Since summer is on its way I really want another pair just to brighten up my outfits with. I narrowed it down on my wish list to either getting them in the colour lilac or in a pale baby blue colour.

Handbag Wish List:
The next items on my wish list for spring is a new handbag however I know that the Balenciaga Classic Mini City and the Mulberry Effie satchel are a bit out of my price range at the moment but they are two handbags I am really wishing and saving for. Another handbag that I really want to add into my handbag collection is a Cambridge Satchel  in a really neutral colour, because I just love how these bags look. The last handbag on my wish is the Nica Alicia satchel, I really love this brand at the moment and I have had my eye on the Nica Alicia satchel since Christmas however for the spring they have brought it out in new colours for the new season such as in peach, green and blue. I really love the detailing on front and the way it looks just like a classic vintage bag. 

Purse Wish List:
I really love Kate Spade wallets at the moment and the pastel colours they come in which make them perfect for spring, it's just a shame that her brand is not widely available across the UK like in the US. 

Other: 
The only piece of jewellery I have added onto my wish list for spring is an Olivia Burton gold tone watch, like Kate Spade she is a fresh new designer who has produce simple but elegant pieces that everyone wants to own.
The last item on my wish list is a perfume, called Hugo Boss Jour, this perfume reminds me of Calvin Kelvin CK in2U which is one of my favourite perfumes for summer and this has the same kind of scent to it but more stronger. 



xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment