Monday 28 April 2014

Torvill & Deans Dancing on Ice Tour 2014

Last night (Sunday) me, my mum, my sister and sister's boyfriend got invited to attend Torvill & Deans Dancing on Ice show in Leeds due to my Mums sister having some spare tickets. I have to say it wouldn't have been something that I would of gone to but since the tickets were free it was hard to say no and the best bit the ticket were VIP tickets. So we shared a box right above the main audience with 16 other close family friends and had our own personal staff member to look after us. I can't believe the service you get having a VIP suite out of the way of everyone else and a VIP entrance and personal lift. It was kind of an eye opener to me because never in a million years I could afford to buy a VIP ticket.
Torvill and Dean with the judging panel
The first part of the show was just like the TV programme Dancing on Ice, where the famous contests such as Suzanne Shaw, Beth Tweddle, Gareth Gates, Ray Quinn, Hayley Tamaddon and Joe Pasquale competed against each other with their expert skater partners. Once they had performed their routines, the judges would then give their scores and opinions. After everyone had performed you had to text the name of the celebrity you wanted to win in the break and all the money from the texts went to charity.

I have to say the second half of the show was my favourite, it started off with the winner being announced from all the votes in the break and after that it was full of skating where the expert skaters did their stuff. I have to say I loved the modern type of music they skated to such as Fall Out Boy and Evanescence. The overall star of the show for me had to go to Joe Pasquale, he was so funny and the making of the show for me. Overall I am very glad I went and if they did another show I would definitely go again. Due to being so high up, it was hard to take a lot of photos so I will insert the best ones that I have taken.
All the celebrities with their partners 
The vote results

xxx

1 comment:

  1. OMG. I'd love to go to one of those shows *-*

    xoxo, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete