Friday 18 July 2014

Nintendo 3DS / DS Gaming Haul

For some reason I been on a gaming addiction with my Nintendo 3DS lately and seem to have picked up some games for it so I thought I would do a quick blog post about them. I know that this blog post won't be up everyone street so I don't mind if you don't want to read it.
So the week before I picked up Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney for 3DS and I couldn't but the game down, you can see my full review here! So because I enjoyed that game so much I decided I would pick the first Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney on DS to see where Phoenix Wright all started so I will keep you informed on what I think of this game.
The next few games I picked up were:
Top middle: Kid Icarus: Uprising 3DS - I heard that when this was game released it was the game to have for the 3DS console because of the amazing graphics and a great game to play so I am going to give it a try.
Bottom Left: Active Health with Carol Vordernan DS- As you can see I picked this for just £1 in the Asda clearance section and I thought that price you couldn't go wrong. I have started getting fit so if this game can help at all it was worth that money I spent on it.
Bottom Right: Mario Tennis 3DS - For some odd reason I went into Game looking to buy Mario and the Sonic at the Olympics and came out with this. I spent a few hours playing it already and it is so addictive trying to complete against all your favourite Mario characters.

What games are you playing at the moment?


xxx

2 comments:

  1. This looks so fun:)
    I would love to see you on my blog!
    xoxo Antonella !

    ReplyDelete