Sunday 27 July 2014

Review: Mandara Spa Bali Santi Relaxing Bath Soaks

Mandara Spa Bali Santi Relaxing Bath Soaks
After discovering Lush bath bombs I have wanted to try other bath bombs from other brands to see if they are as good as the ones that I buy from Lush. Recently I had my eye on these ones made by the company Mandara Spa however for a while I been putting off buying them due to the price of them, they normal cost around £7 to £8 for four mini bath bombs which seems a lot of money to me. They do look like bath bombs however they are labelled as "bath soaks". 

One day, I was walking pasted the reduce section in the shop and noticed that there was a pack of them which has be reduced to just 99p because someone has taken one of the bath soaks out of the packet so I couldn't resist them being so cheap.

To use them you just drop one or two of the bath soaks into the running water and swirl them around and then relax. Each bath soak is filled with rose petals and exotic aromas of coconut and spice which smells really strong when you unwrapped them out of their wrapper however soon as you place them into the bath all their scent is lost. For me all the bath soak did was make the water a little cloudy and filled it with the mess of rose petals everywhere not so good if you have to clean the bath out after you finished. By the time I finished my bath most of the rose petals had disappeared so I only had a few left to get rid of.
Overall, I am so happy that I didn't pay full price for this product and for anyone who is thinking about purchasing this product as a present or for themselves I would strongly recommend getting something from Lush instead for the price of these. After my bath I felt that these bath soaks didn't do much at all for my skin so I don't think I would ever purchase these again.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment