Tuesday 9 September 2014

Current Handbag Wish List

The first handbag that has been on my mind a lot recently and is on the top of my wish list is the 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Medium. The reason why I am in love with this handbag is mostly because of the shape and the way in which you can undo the zips on the front of the bag to make it look like a completely different handbag.

Next on my wish list is the Michael Kors Selma medium handbag in blue, again I just love the structure of this handbag and it just looks so simple.

The last one on my list is the Rockie by Alexander Wang, I don't know why but I use to hate this handbag because I wasn't a big stud fan. However after watching so many handbag video on YouTube I have seemed to have fallen in love with the style of them. I love that this handbag look so simple and the only detailing on the handbag is at the bottom.

What is on you handbag wish list?


xxx

1 comment: