Sunday 14 September 2014

Latest Buys

I love reading these types of blog posts so I thought I would start doing a few of these blog posts myself.

Clothing bits: Recently I have needed to buy a lot more clothes for my new job so I have been keeping a look out for some causal tops. Last week, I popped into the store Joules which surprising I had never been in one before now because I always felt that the store wasn't for me. However soon as I walked in these stripe tops caught my eye and I felt I had to try them on and ended  up buying them both because I couldn't choose between them. These tops are made out of really thick material so they will keep me warm in the winter months to come.
When you see the next item you will see a theme going because I absolutely love stripes, I seem to be attracted to anything that is striped. So when I saw this top by the brand Tom Taylor in my local store Browns, I fell in love and have to add it to my stripe top collection.
The Body Shop: Last week, I got emailed a discount code from The Body Shop for 40% of all items and free delivery which I decided take full advantage of and made an online order for two products that I wanted to try for a while. The first product was a tub of Honeymania Bubble Bath because I love to try new bubble bath out and the second product I wanted was the Peppermint Intensive Foot Rescue. I also I couldn't resist buying a bath puff because they always come in handy.
Bakeware: The last thing I ended up buying was from Argos was this rectangular cupcake carrier in pink because I wanted something that I can transport my cupcakes into work for people to enjoy in one piece. I looked for ages and this one has the option to either carry 12 or 24 cupcakes at a time.



xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment