Monday 29 December 2014

Lush Boxing Day Sale Mini Haul

Every year, I seem to miss out on the Lush sale normally because everything is sold out by the time I remember about it. But lucky enough this year when I popped into my local store a day after Boxing Day and they still had a few things left! I managed to pick up three products that I wanted to try for a while, which were Candy Mountain, Butter Bear and Melting Snowman.

The reason why I picked up the Butter Bear is because it is based on the Butterball bath bomb that I also haven't tried so being in the sale it was the perfect chance to try it. The Butter Bear has cocoa butter in so it helps skin stay soft and hydrated in the winter months.
Butter Bear
My favourite products that Lush sells are their bubble bars because I feel you get more value for your money when using them because you can get more than one bath out of them. So that was the main reason for picking but Candy Mountain and it smells amazing.
Candy Mountain
The last one I decided to pick up is the Melting Snowman bath melt, mainly because he looks so cute and I couldn't resist not picking him up. I think this is the one that I am most looking forward to using!
Melting Snowman
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love "Candy mountain", it smells so nice.

    I have nominated you for the Versatile awards: http://sparksandcolours.blogspot.com.es/2015/01/versatile-blogger-awards.html

    Laura ♥

    ReplyDelete